As a thank you premium for your contribution to the College of Motion Picture Arts of $15 or more, you can receive a black 100% cotton crew neck T-shirt that carries the university seal stacked on the college name over the left chest and across the back. Available in sizes S, M, L, and XL.
For a contribution to the College of $20 or more you can receive a black 100% cotton adjustable baseball cap with "FSU" stacked over "The Film School" in embroidered gold thread.
1. Send a check made out to "THE COLLEGE OF MOTION PICTURE ARTS" to FSU College of Motion Picture Arts, 3100A University Center, Tallahassee, FL 32306-2350. INCLUDE SHIPPING ADDRESS, OR
2. Call our front desk at 888.644.7728 with a credit card number and the sizes and shipping info, OR
3. Fax the above information to 850.644.2626 ATTN: Amy Larsen.
Alternately, you can come to the main office in person if you are in town.
For other questions on contributing, t-shirts and caps, contact Amy Larsen at 850.644.0453.
We would be honored to accept your donation to the College of Motion Picture Arts. To make a simple, one-time donation, contact Amy Larsen at (850) 644-0453.
You can also play an important role at the College by joining the FSU Motion Picture Producers Guild. This support organization is made up of motion picture-lovers dedicated to enhancing and enriching the education of our future filmmakers.
• Opportunity to receive the Warren Report, a weekly email update from Meryl Warren, Alumni Director, on what is happening around Tallahassee in filmmaking, an alumni update and, most importantly, the latest information on FSU motion pictures on the festival circuit, including all screenings and awards
• Invitation to annual Producers Guild meet and greet event
• The above benefits plus official FSU College of Motion Picture Arts promotional item
• Special invitations to view student motion pictures
• Invitations to gather with fellow Producers Guild members at two “Wrap Parties", held after Fall and Spring semester screenings
• All of the above benefits plus participation with visiting industry luminaries/alums
• Private luncheon with College of Motion Picture Arts Dean Frank Patterson
• All of the above benefits plus opportunities to further your own motion picture education through lectures offered by visiting industry professionals and FSU motion picture professors
• Receive a private tour of the College of Motion Picture Arts facilities
• Two tickets to the College of Motion Picture Arts annual "A Night at the Oscars" party
• All of the above benefits
• Two tickets to the College of Motion Picture Arts annual Gold Carpet Gala
• Reserved seats at student motion picture screenings
• Invitations to College of Motion Picture Arts events held in Los Angeles and New York
• Copies of student motion pictures
• All of the above benefits plus additional benefits given to President’s Club members by The Florida State University
• Official FSU College of Motion Picture Arts director’s chair
To become a part of the Guild, contact Lindsay Hartmann, the Director of Development of The College of Motion Picture Arts, at email@example.com or call (850) 644-3911. We'll be sure you get the latest information on upcoming screenings, invitations to our visiting filmmakers series and maybe even a reserved seat at the movies.
SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES!